- PhD Candidate (July 2013- September 2017)
- Master of Science (November 2011- December 2012)
Democritus University of Thrace (DUTh), Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE), Overall Grade: Excellent (10/10), graduated 1st in class.
- Master of Engineering (October 2006- November 2011)
Democritus University of Thrace (DUTh), Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE), Overall Grade: Excellent (8.54/10), graduated 3rd in class, (5-year engineering diploma).
- Exchange Programs (September 2009- January 2010)
- Best Poster Award: from Journée des doctorants 2016, Communauté Université Grenoble Alpes, from the Ecole Doctorale Mathématiques, Sciences et Technologies de l’Information, Informatique, Collège des Ecoles Doctorales (CED), for the poster: “Analysing domain shift factor between videos and images for object detection”, Grenoble, France, May 2016
- Best Master Thesis Award: from DUTh for the master thesis: “Bio-inspired electronic systems for crowd evacuation with bio-robot guidance”, Xanthi, Greece, October 2013
- Scholarship from the DUTh Research Committee to the project “Bio-inspired computational techniques utilization for the resolving of complex computational problems in the electronic systems field”.
- Best Paper Award : A Novel Video Summarization Method Based on Compact Composite Descriptors and Fuzzy Classifier, EUREKA! 2010, In: 4th International Conference for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in Computer Engineering, Informatics, related Technologies and Applications, Patra, October 2010.
- Scholarship for the erasmus exchange program in University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering.
- National Scholarships Foundation of Greece (IKY) scholarship (2008-2009) for performance during undergraduate studies, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE), Democritus University of Thrace (DUTh).
- Greek Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs Certificate for Academic Excellence.
- Research Project (May- September 2012, 5 months)
Participation in the research program “Bio-inspired computational techniques utilization for the resolving of complex computational problems in the electronic systems field”, funded by the DUTh Research Committee. Scientific officer: Ass. Professor Georgios Ch. Sirakoulis
- Intern (August 2012, 1 month)
Training (participation in IAESTE) in Lodz, Poland in COMMON Ltd. Participation in various kind of tasks connected with designing & programming of microprocessor’s systems in SMT technology and used in gas flow meters equipment, measurements, data handling, quality control.